『壹』 第一次股票的步驟是什麼
一、開戶流程:
1.帶本人身份證和銀行卡到證券公司開戶,辦理上證或深證股東帳戶卡、資金帳戶、網上交易業務、電話交易業務等有關手續。然後,下載證券公司指定的網上交易(帶行情分析軟體,如大智慧、通達信等)軟體。
2.開通銀證轉帳第三方存管業務,把錢存入銀行。
3.通過網上交易系統或電話交易系統把錢從銀行轉入證券公司資金帳戶。
4.在網上交易系統里或電話交易系統可以買賣股票。
5.一般手續費在90元左右(每家證券公司是不同的)。
6.買股票必須委託證券公司代理交易,所以,你必須找一家證券公司開戶。 買股票的人是不可以直接到上海證券交易所買賣的。這跟二手房買賣一樣,由中介公司代理的。
辦理開戶手續的步驟:開立證券帳戶 ——> 開立資金帳戶 ——> 辦理指定交易
二、交易流程:
1、「股市有風險,入市需謹慎」這句話是每個投資者都應該牢記在心的。炒股的核心內容就是通過證券市場的買入與賣出之間的股價差額,實現套利。
2、股價的漲跌根據市場行情的波動而變化,之所以股價的波動經常出現差異化特徵,源於資金的關注情況,他們之間的關系,好比水與船的關系。水溢滿則船高,(資金大量湧入則股價漲),水枯竭而船淺,(資金大量流出則股價跌)。炒股就是買賣股票,靠做股票生意而牟利。買了股票其實就是買了企業的所有權。
3、深滬證交所市場交易時間為每周一至周五,上午為前市,9:15至9:25為集合競價時間,9:30至11:30為連續競價時間;下午為後市,13:00至15:00為連續競價時間;周六、周日和上證所公告的休市日不交易(一般為五一、十一、春節等國家法定節假日)。
三、炒股的技巧:
1、上市公司與基本面分折時一定要善於識別真偽,用火眼金晴來防止上當受騙。股市中重視基本面和技術面是二大派別各有其詞,其實應該是基本要好,一定要有技術面支撐(基本面+技術面)才是好股票。
2、技術面就是說要買入趨勢向上的股票,因為趨勢線是一切的一切,趨勢 上就是股價在上升通道,可能受消息面等影響或主力震倉洗盤,使股票有回落,但總趨勢向上。因為上升中的股票走勢是上升、回襠再上升。
3、股價在下降中的股票受利好利多的沖擊,股票會回升,或主力誘多騙錢,但股價還會繼續下跌,因為走勢決定它一切,那就是下跌、回升 再下跌。
『貳』 誰知道有什麼關於新年祝福的話
Mom and Dad: Thank you for everything this holiday season!
爸爸媽媽:值此佳節,感謝您們所給予的一切。
I'll be home to enjoy this Christmas with you.
我將回家與你們共度佳節。
A present from me is on the way. Hope you'll like it.
寄上一份禮物,希望你們會喜歡。
I wish I were home for the holidays.
但願我能回家共度佳節。
Thinking of you at Christmas time.
聖誕佳節,我想念你們。
Best wishes from Mark, Janet and the kids.
馬克、珍妮特和孩子們,謹呈最誠摯的祝福。
Warmest thoughts and best wishes from your daughter.
寄上無限的思念和最美好的祝願,你們的女兒。
Season's greetings from Xiao Li and Ming Ming.
獻上小麗和明明的節日問候。
A holiday wish from your son Tom.
寄上佳節的祝福,你們的兒子湯姆敬上。
May you have the best Christmas ever.
願你過個最愉快的聖誕節。
A Christmas greeting to cheer you from your daughter.
願女兒的祝福帶給您歡樂。
Merry Christmas to the world's best parents!
祝世界上最好的父母聖誕快樂!
Season's greetings to my dearest parents!
祝我最親愛的父母節日愉快!
新年祝福語--給師長·上司
Much joy to you in the upcoming year.
願您在新的一年充滿快樂。
Thank you for all you have done for us.
感謝您為我們所做的一切。
We'll be here after the New Year.
新年過後,我們會再回來。
We won't forget you this holiday season.
假期里,我們不會忘記您的。
Thank you for your hard work and patience on this holiday season.
值此佳節,謹對您的辛勤栽培表示感謝。
Thank you for not as signing homework this holiday season.
感謝您沒有留假期作業。
I look forward to your class after the new year.
我期待著新年過後,再上您的課。
Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas.
祝福您及全家聖誕快樂。
A merry Christmas from all of your students.
祝您聖誕快樂,您的全體學生敬上。
Christmas is a time for gladness and rejoicing …because there is no class.
聖誕節是喜慶的日子——因為不用上課。
May happiness follow you everywhere …just like we do.
願快樂隨時與您同在——如同我們與您寸步不離。
It's really a shame we can't be together at Christmas.
我們不能在一起過聖誕節真是太遺憾了。
Best wishes for you and your family.
祝福您及您的家人。
We offer Christmas blessings to you.
我們向您獻上聖誕節的祝福
For you and your family, boss, ring this holiday season!
值此聖誕佳節,老闆,獻給您及您的家人。
there's no place like home for the holidays.
在這佳節里,沒有比家更好的地方了。
Best wishes for a wonderful new year.
獻上最誠摯的祝福,祝您新年恰愉快。
May the joy of Christmas be with you throughout the year.
願聖誕佳節的喜悅,伴隨您在度過新的一年。
May joy and health be with you always.
祝您永遠健康快樂。
May happiness follow you wherever you go!
願您幸福快樂,直到永遠永遠。
A special card from your grandson.
您的孫子,寄上一張特別的卡片。
A Christmas wish from your nephew.
您的侄兒祝您聖誕快樂。
Wishing you and yours a happy happy new year.
萬事如意,合家平安。
From all of us in sales: Merry Christmas!
我們銷售部全體人員祝您聖誕快樂!
Your entire staff wishes you and yours a most happy Christmas.
全體職員祝您及家人聖誕快樂。
To Grandpa and Grandma Merry Christmas!
獻給爺爺奶奶:聖誕快樂!
新年祝福語--給朋友
Merry Christmas, my best friend.
祝我的摯友聖誕快樂。
A Christmas greeting to cheer you, my good friend.
希望聖誕祝福給你帶來歡樂,我的好朋友。
We will be having Christmas at Wang Ping's this year. You are welcome to join us!
今年我們要在王平家過聖誕,歡迎你也來!
Take your passion and make it come true.
發揮你的熱情,讓理想變為現實。
I hope we can spend the holidays together.
希望我們能一起過聖誕節。
To Hong from your good friends at Peking U.
送給紅——北大的一群好友。
Best of luck in the year to come.
願你在未來的一年裡,吉星高照。
A merry yuletide!
聖誕快樂!
Wish all the best wishes for you.
獻上最美好的祝願。
Wish many good wishes for the holidays and the coming year.
新的一年,向你獻上最誠摯的祝福。
Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful Christmas season.
願你擁有美麗的聖誕所有的祝福。
May its blessings lead into a wonderful year for you and all whom you hold dear.
祝福你及你所愛的人新的一年中萬事如意。
To wish you special joy at the holidays and all year.
祝你在節日和新的一年中享有無限的快樂。
新年祝福語--給另一半和情侶
On this Christmas I have but one thing to say: I love you.
值此聖誕佳節,我只有一句話要告訴你:我愛你
You're the best Christmas present I ever received.
你是我所收到的最好的聖誕禮物。
I only want you for Christmas!
我只要你作為我的聖誕禮物!
I give all my love to you this Christmas.
值此聖誕佳節,獻上我對你所有的愛。
Even though we are apart, you are in my heart this Christmas.
千山萬水,隔不斷我在佳節對你的思念。
I want you stuffed in my stocking.
我只要你塞在我的襪子里。
I want to be in your arms this Christmas.
我要在你的懷抱里度過今年的聖誕節。
My heart is my Christmas present to you.
我的心就是我奉獻給你的聖誕禮物。
You are the one for me this Christmas and for many Christmas to come.
在此聖誕節和未來的每個聖誕節里,你都是我唯一的愛!
I will be yours forever!
我永遠屬於你!
Let's never spend our Christmas apart.
讓我們永不獨享聖誕節。
My arms are wide open for you this Christmas.
我張開雙臂,盼與你共度聖誕佳節。
Here's a tender Christmas kiss from you know who.
你的心上人獻給你一個溫柔的聖誕之吻。
I'm only thinking of you this Christmas.
在此聖誕佳節,唯有你在心中。
I hope all of our Christmases are this bright!
願所有的聖誕節都如此歡快明亮!
FOR NEW YEAR
A beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well.
A happy New Year to you.
恭賀新年。
Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to
you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.
恭賀新禧,祝身體健康、事業發達。
At such a wonderful moment, I send you a gentle and warm care and wish: May every day be brilliant for you!
Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.
恭賀新禧,萬事如意。
Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.
恭祝健康、幸運,新年快樂。
Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.
祝來年好運,並取得更大的成就。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new
remembrance of our lasting friendship.
給你我無盡的新的祝福,讓它們成為我們永恆友誼的新的紀念。
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.
謹祝新年快樂幸福,大吉大利。
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous(大吉大利) New Year.
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely
wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success.
願一切最美好的祝福都能用這張賀卡表達,真誠地祝你幸福、快樂、成功!
May everything beautiful be condensed(融合) into this card. And I sincerely with you happiness, cheerfulness.
May fortune smile upon you and favor you with many blessings(祝福)!
May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace.
願新年為你帶來快樂,友愛和寧靜。
May the joy and happiness around you today and always.
願快樂幸福永伴你左右。
May the season's joy fill you all the year round.
願節日的愉快伴你一生。
May you come into a good fortune!
Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year.
祝好運、健康、佳餚伴你度過一個快樂新年。
On the occasion of the New Year, may my wife and I extend to you and yours
our warmest greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater
success and your family happiness.
在此新年之際,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以節日的問候,並祝你們新年快樂、事業有
成、家庭幸福。
Please accept my season's greetings.
請接受我節日的祝賀。
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue
to enjoy good health.
請接受我誠摯的新年祝福,順祝身體健康。
Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.
請接受我們對你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你們新年快樂。
Rich blessing for health and abundant happiness(福多) in my wish for you in the coming year!
Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
祝福您,新年快樂。
Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!
獻上節日的問候與祝福,願你擁有一個充滿生機和歡樂的新年。
The greatest happiness in life is to feel peaceful; The greatest happiness in life is to possess friends. May you have all happiness in your life.
To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always come to you!
To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be
with you.
恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和歡樂與你同在。
Wishing you happiness ring the holidays and throughout the New Year.
祝節日快樂,新年幸福。
With best wishes for a happy New Year!
祝新年快樂,並致以良好的祝福。
With many good wishes for the holidays and the coming year!
With the compliments of the season.
祝賀佳節。
With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.
致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快樂幸福。
把Christmas改成spring festival
『叄』 同學祝福語
同學祝福語:
1、一句問候,一世牽掛,一個心願,一切順利,一份真誠,一生情深,畢業來臨,唯有祝福,順心順意,鴻圖大展,前程似錦,送句叮囑,常常聯系。
2、曾經的玩鬧變成記憶,曾經的相處變成回憶,曾經的追逐變成思憶,曾經的一切變成追憶,畢業來臨,唯有祝福同學,一帆風順,萬事如意,常聯系喲。
24、雪花亂飛的季節,我們也曾陷入迷茫的困惑,感到孤獨和凄涼,但我們畢竟走了過來。畢業了,你我即將各奔東西,我祝福你前程似錦,萬事如意!
25、那以往的同窗生活,是一串糖葫蘆,那迷人的甜和酸,將永遠回味不完。畢業了祝你事事順利,夢想成真!
26、同窗幾年,你把友誼的種子撒在我心靈上。我將默默地把它帶走,精心澆灌、栽培,讓它來日開出芳馨的鮮花。畢業了祝你事事順利,夢想成真!
『肆』 誰能幫我翻譯幾句俄語啊,急,高分懸賞
optimala Aug 10 2007, 00:16 2007年8月10日,00:16
Получила письмецо первое (!), вот оно Получилаписьмецопервое(!),вотоно
My lovely,我可愛的,
You ..beautiful, tall smart, elegant, fantasy of love, care, held from behind between my loving arms?你..美麗,高智能,典雅,幻想的愛,照顧,從後面我的愛武器舉行? Hope you like romantic candle light dinners, holding hands in the park or the dark?希望你喜歡浪漫的燭光晚餐,舉行在公園或暗手? I can give you all your fantasy dreams if you let me love you-give me a chance to meet you to love and marry you.我可以給你所有的夢想,幻想,如果你讓我愛你,給我一個機會,以滿足您的愛和你結婚。 I like you to rest your head on my chest, close your eyes, touch and alk romantic dreams.我喜歡你休息我胸口上你的頭,閉上眼睛,觸摸和ALK浪漫的夢想。 I like to live realistc high quality life with your love, intellect, positive, logical thinking and to live high quality in the pollution and disasters free Switzerland, unlike countries like in Europe, America and Asia.我喜歡你的愛情生活,智慧,積極,邏輯思維和生活在污染,災害無瑞士高品質不同,比如在歐洲,美洲和亞洲國家,realistc高品質生活。 I am seeking your bright inspiring brains, beautiful soft silky body and your romantic sexy loving.我要求你的燦爛啟發智慧,美麗柔軟柔滑的身體和你的浪漫性感愛。 I am like a Bee to buzz over your flowery fragrance beauty to inspire me with romantic touches, cuddles and kisses into your arms.....My work is fun to earn high income even higher if you work with and support me.我像一個蜜蜂為叮咚在你的花香味美的浪漫涉及激勵,擁抱和親吻,我到你的武器.....我的工作很有趣,賺取高收入更高,如果你的工作和支持我。 I am clever to have all the free time for fun and loving you ring working hours.我很聰明的,在工作時間內所有的樂趣和愛你的自由時間。 My automated computer makes money while we can make love ring the same time.我的自動化電腦賺錢,而我們可以在同一時間的愛。 I need your love to enjoy life and to spend high income together?我需要你的愛享受生活和消費的高收入在一起呢?
You my fairy tale lover to care and share our life and travel together.你我的童話故事情人的照顧和分享我們的生活,一起旅行。 I am an American and a former architect at Harvard but later changed to investments business when the American economy became bad.我在哈佛大學的一名美國人和一名前建築師,但後來又改口投資業務,當時美國經濟變得糟糕。 I took all the risks to become an expert wealth manager.我把所有的風險,成為財富管理專家。 I am a romantic love fantasies serious to enjoy loving you tender.我是一個浪漫的愛情幻想嚴重享受愛你的投標。 I wish to become your best friend, lover and pendent husband for a happy life together.我想成為幸福生活的你最好的朋友,愛人和丈夫一起懸而未決。 I can be trusted, am honest, reliable, caring, flexible and respectful romantic guy.我可以信任,很誠實,可靠,關懷,靈活和相互尊重的浪漫的人。 I am single as I have spent my life in achieving professional and economic我單身,因為我用了我的生活中實現專業和經濟
success, have no wife or kids, no-smoking, no lover, social drinker and self employed, resident in Switzerland where I manage my own Swiss Finance Co. in trading millions of dollars every day.成功的,沒有妻子或孩子,不吸煙,沒有情人,社會飲酒者及自雇,在瑞士居住,在我管理的數百萬美元的交易每天都在我自己的瑞士金融有限公司。 Reply with your tel.回復你的電話。 no.否。 and photos to: [email protected]和照片:[email protected]
Harry哈里
Что это было??? Чтоэтобыло???
Дальше ещё интересней, Дальшеещёинтересней,
Hi嗨
I actually sold about 15 girls so far.其實,我銷售了約15個女孩至今。 Would you like to be added to the next sales?你想加入到下一個銷售? My customers are very confidential and pay a very good price and care-let me know soon as possible your minimum price.我的客戶非常保密,並支付了很好的價格和服務,讓我知道您盡快最低價格。 Await your replay soon.等待著您盡快重播。 Bye附屬的
optimala optimala Aug 10 2007, 00:21 2007年8月10日,00:21
обитает сей торговец на http://www.merrydating.com/ под именем Harry обитаетсейторговецнаhttp://www.merrydating.com/подименем哈里
Name Harry Scharma名稱哈里Scharma
Age 54 yo (3 Sep 1952)年齡54球(1952年9月3日)
Height 173cm (5 ft 8 in)身高173厘米(5英尺8英寸)
Weight 79kg (174 lbs)重量79公斤(174磅)
Build medium建設中
Hair no info頭發沒有信息
Aim marriage potential, serious relations, travel目的婚姻潛力,嚴重的關系,旅行
Family status single家庭狀況單身
Children no的兒童
Language en,gm,ot語言中文,通用汽車,加班
Religion christian宗教基督教
Ecation master教育碩士
Occupation Stocks Trader-Wealth Manager職業股市交易,財富管理
Income more then $100 000然後收入超過100 000美元
Country United States國家美國
State/City Zurich, Switzerland國家/城市蘇黎世,瑞士
Interests popular music, classical music, movies, dancing, sports, business and finance, reading, computer, cooking, basketball, auto, computers and internet, fashion, health and fitness, politics, science and technology, TV, travelling, charity愛好流行音樂,古典音樂,電影,舞蹈,體育,商業和金融,閱讀,電腦,烹飪,籃球,汽車,計算機和互聯網,時尚,健康和健身,政治,科技,電視,旅遊,慈善機構
Self description:自我介紹:
I am a former Architect at Harvard but ring bad economy in USA, I learned to become a Swiss wealth manager.我在哈佛大學前建築師,但在美國,在經濟不景氣時,我學會成為瑞士財富管理。 I am an American single, romantic lover, full of fantasies and zest for quality life.我是一個美國的單,浪漫情人的幻想和充滿情趣的生活質量。 I wish to become your best friend, lover and pendent for a happy life together.我想成為幸福生活的你最好的朋友,愛人和懸而未決的合作。 I can be trusted, am honest, reliable, caring, flexible, adaptable, respectful guy.我可以信任,很誠實,可靠,關懷,靈活,適應性強,尊重人。 I have no kids, no-lover, nom-smoker, social drinker and self employed, permanent resident in Switzerland where I manage my own Swiss Finance Co. in trading millions of dollars of global currency, stocks and precious metals every day for banks and private clients.我沒有孩子,無情人,標稱值,吸煙,飲酒者的社會及自雇,在瑞士的永久居民在我管理的全球貨幣,股票,貴金屬交易,每天數百萬美元的銀行和我自己的瑞士金融有限公司私人客戶。 I travel to Eur, USA, Caribbean, Du, HK, China for biz.我前往歐元,美國,加勒比海,迪拜,香港,為商務中國。 & holidays.國定假日。 I also believe in family, nature, respect for other cultures and religions.我也相信,在家庭,自然,其他文化和宗教的尊重。 I am an intern'l hobby cook and enjoy red wine, parties, candle light dinners at home or in restaurants and intimate cuddling.我是一個intern'l愛好做飯,享受紅酒,政黨,在家裡燭光晚餐,或在食肆和親密的擁抱。 I am looking for a serious lover to marry and spend my life and high income together into your arms.我要尋找一個嚴重的戀人結婚,花費我的生活和高收入到你的武器一起。
Ideal partner:理想的合作夥伴:
I like to hold your hand in the dark or the park, the lakes or the beaches to enjoy your touch from "Ohh" to "Ahh" into your arms.我喜歡在黑暗中進行,或在公園,湖泊或海灘,享受你的手從Ohh您的觸摸「到」啊「到你的武器」。 I like you to share and learn all about my biz.我喜歡你的分享和學習所有關於我的商業。 work and money to enjoy our high income and love fantasies ring work hours or travels.工作和金錢來享受我們的高收入和在工作時間或旅行愛幻想。 I like you to be elegant, self-confident and assertive to become my biz.我喜歡你是優雅,自信和自信,成為我的商業。 partner and loving wife.夥伴和愛的妻子。 I use my computer automated analysis online model software whose buy-signals are about 85% profitable every year.我使用的計算機自動分析網路模型軟體,凡買進信號約85%,每年盈利。 I spent about 15 years years and one million dollars to learn and invent my software.我花了大約15歲,100萬美元的學習和發明我的軟體。 I can teach you the basics within a few days to takeover my biz.我可以教你在幾天內收購的基礎知識到我的商業。 and to manage and supervise the computer model to become manager boss of my Swiss Co. I am serious but you must know good English to work with computers.以及管理和監督的計算機模型,成為經理,我的瑞士公司的老闆我是很嚴肅,但你必須知道的英語與計算機。 We will travel, support and respect each other's aspirations for a happy love, care and biz.我們將前往,支持和尊重的快樂愛,關心和商務對方的願望。 life.生命。 You will be financially and medically insured for life.您將資金和醫療終身保險。 Come fly with me, I am seeking a meow playful cat girl..跟我來飛,我尋求喵嬉戲的貓的女孩..
MyDarling MyDarling Aug 10 2007, 00:27 2007年8月10日,00:27
Пипец Пипец
Ludmila40 Ludmila40 Aug 10 2007, 04:09 2007年8月10日,04:09
Но вы не пробовали для начала поинтересоваться,что значит Новынепробовалидляначалапоинтересоваться,чтозначит
" actually sold about 15 girls so far. Would you like to be added to the next sales? My customers are very confidential and pay a very good price and care-let me know soon as possible your minimum price"? 「實際上銷售了約15個女孩至今。您想加入到下一個銷售?我的客戶是非常保密,並支付了很好的價格和服務,讓我盡快知道您的最低價格」?
Может,это значит что-то другое? Может,этозначитчто-тодругое? Но мужчина, предлагающий женщине продать ее друзьям... Номужчина,предлагающийженщинепродатьеедрузьям... послать его надо, и подальше, и не стесняясь. послатьегонадо,иподальше,инестесняясь。
apriliagirl apriliagirl Aug 10 2007, 12:48 2007年8月10日,12:48
QUOTE(Ludmila40 @ Aug 10 2007, 04:09)報價(Ludmila40 @ 2007年8月10日,04:09)
Но вы не пробовали для начала поинтересоваться,что значит Новынепробовалидляначалапоинтересоваться,чтозначит
Может,это значит что-то другое? Может,этозначитчто-тодругое?
[right][snapback]217522[/snapback][/right] [權利] [回溯] 217522 [/回溯] [/右]
let me know soon as possible your minimum price?讓我知道你盡快的最低價格是多少? что может быть другое??? чтоможетбытьдругое???
optimala optimala Aug 10 2007, 14:13 2007年8月10日,14時13分
Оба письма пришли на merrydating по инициативе этого МЧ ОбаписьмапришлинаmerrydatingпоинициативеэтогоМЧ
Ни на первое ни на второе разумеется не отвечала, Нинапервоенинавтороеразумеетсянеотвечала,
в его профайле 3 фотки, значит с открытым лицом торгуем! вегопрофайле3фотки,значитсоткрытымлицомторгуем!
Если б только эта лапша что в первом письме, прошла бы мимо и даже не заморачивалась, шёл бы он лесом. Еслибтолькоэталапшачтовпервомписьме,прошлабымимоидаженезаморачивалась,шёлбыонлесом。
Но вот второе, просто трёп или действительно МЧ так и распирает на весь мир сверкнуть своими доблестями на рынке живым товаром. Новотвторое,простотрёпилидействительноМЧтакираспираетнавесьмирсверкнутьсвоимидоблестяминарынкеживымтоваром。
Natascha娜塔莎 Aug 10 2007, 14:41 2007年8月10日,14:41
так тут, по-моему, с диагнозом все ясно. тактут,по-моему,сдиагнозомвсеясно。
Belangeloos Belangeloos Aug 10 2007, 15:08 2007年8月10日,15:08
Похож на Малазийца, а с продажей вполне возможно, есть такие канторы в Швейцарии, поэтому и фирма офшор. ПохожнаМалазийца,аспродажейвполневозможно,естьтакиеканторывШвейцарии,поэтомуифирмаофшор。
nezhanna nezhanna Aug 10 2007, 16:02 2007年8月10日,16:02
QUOTE(Natascha @ Aug 10 2007, 15:41)報價(娜塔莎@ 07年8月10日,15:41)
так тут, по-моему, с диагнозом все ясно. тактут,по-моему,сдиагнозомвсеясно。
[right][snapback]217586[/snapback][/right] [權利] [回溯] 217586 [/回溯] [/右]
Мне кажется - псих больной, т.к. Мнекажется - психбольной,т.к. торговец живым товаром действовал бы осторожнее и разумнее. торговецживымтоваромдействовалбыосторожнееиразумнее。
ZAKOLKA ZAKOLKA Aug 10 2007, 16:15 2007年8月10日,16:15
а почему Вы не перешлете полученные Вами письма администрации сайта ,на котором он Вас нашел? апочемуВынеперешлетеполученныеВамиписьмаадминистрациисайта,накоторомонВаснашел?
optimala optimala Aug 10 2007, 20:32 2007年8月10日,20:32
Переслала письма админам этого сайта, ждёмс реакции. Переслалаписьмаадминамэтогосайта,ждёмсреакции。
Настрой на скепсис. Настройнаскепсис。
Он судя по всему проплатил, там есть такое правило чтения каждого письма (!) на случай если кто пожелает свой почтовик написать или адрес для встречи. Онсудяповсемупроплатил,таместьтакоеправилочтениякаждогописьма(!)наслучайесликтопожелаетсвойпочтовикнаписатьилиадресдлявстречи。
Так что письма его читаные, перечитаные, только админам всё равно, главное МЧ проплатил за членство, а там не их заботы. Такчтописьмаегочитаные,перечитаные,толькоадминамвсёравно,главноеМЧпроплатилзачленство,атамнеихзаботы。
Ludmila40 Ludmila40 Aug 10 2007, 21:08 2007年8月10日,21:08
QUOTE(apriliagirl @ Aug 10 2007, 13:48)報價(apriliagirl @ 2007年8月10日,13:48)
let me know soon as possible your minimum price?讓我知道你盡快的最低價格是多少? что может быть другое??? чтоможетбытьдругое???
[right][snapback]217575[/snapback][/right] [權利] [回溯] 217575 [/回溯] [/右]
Ну не может же мужчина вот так запросто написать:"Дорогая, скажи сколько ты стоишь примерно, я хотел бы тебя продать моим друзьям вместе с новой партией других девушек"!!! Нунеможетжемужчинавоттакзапростонаписать:「Дорогая,скажисколькотыстоишьпримерно,яхотелбытебяпродатьмоимдрузьямвместесновойпартиейдругихдевушек」!
По-моему он просто извращенец какой-нибудь. По-моемуонпростоизвращенецкакой-нибудь。
azzazel azzazel Aug 10 2007, 21:25 2007年8月10日,21:25
Scharma - довольно распространенная индийская фамилия. Scharma - довольнораспространеннаяиндийскаяфамилия。
Я бы предложила переслать его письма в Tahirih центр [email protected] пусть там разберуться с этим амриканцем индусского происхождения. ЯбыпредложилапереслатьегописьмавTahirihцентр[email protected]пустьтамразберутьсясэтимамриканцеминдусскогопроисхождения。
Diana_Spencer Diana_Spencer Aug 11 2007, 04:54 2007年8月11日,04:54
мне тоже писал, первое письмо один в один, я с ним даже в месенджере говорила - псих какой-то, неадекватный мнетожеписал,первоеписьмоодинводин,яснимдажевмесенджереговорила - психкакой-то,неадекватный
baby_katty baby_katty Feb 3 2009, 07:42 2009年2月3日,7時42分
Sharma ваш индус, может просто родился в США.夏爾馬вашиндус,можетпростородилсявСША。 А мы с ним переписывались 2 недели назад вот по какому поводу. Амыснимпереписывались2неделиназадвотпокакомуповоду。 Я увидела эти перлы и не выдержала - написала, а чем ты милый занимаешься по жизни? Яувиделаэтиперлыиневыдержала - написала,ачемтымилыйзанимаешьсяпожизни? он мне написал. онмненаписал。 я его и подколола - типа издеваешься надо мной? яегоиподколола - типаиздеваешьсянадомной? я в этой же сфере работаю уже 5 лет. явэтойжесфереработаюуже5лет。 а он мне - о у вас девушка great experience + fluent English, идите ко мне менеджеров в офис в Дубаях и я еще буду с вами за это жить. аонмне - оувасдевушка豐富的經驗+一口流利的英語,идитекомнеменеджероввофисвДубаяхияещебудусвамизаэтожить。 Я поржала и написала желаемую зарплату за такую работу, он пропал - испугался наверно.... Япоржалаинаписалажелаемуюзарплатузатакуюработу,онпропал - испугалсянаверно....
『伍』 急需《掉在井裡的狐狸和公山羊》的中英文對照
A FOX one day fell into a deep well and could find no means of escape. A Goat, overcome with thirst, came to the same well, and seeing the Fox, inquired if the water was good. Concealing his sad plight under a merry guise, the Fox inlged in a lavish praise of the water, saying it was excellent beyond measure, and encouraging him to descend. The Goat, mindful only of his thirst, thoughtlessly jumped down, but just as he drank, the Fox informed him of the difficulty they were both in and suggested a scheme for their common escape. "If," said he, "you will place your forefeet upon the wall and bend your head, I will run up your back and escape, and will help you out afterwards." The Goat readily assented and the Fox leaped upon his back. Steadying himself with the Goat's horns, he safely reached the mouth of the well and made off as fast as he could. When the Goat upbraided him for breaking his promise, he turned around and cried out, "You foolish old fellow! If you had as many brains in your head as you have hairs in your beard, you would never have gone down before you had inspected the way up, nor have exposed yourself to dangers from which you had no means of escape."
Look before you leap.
一天一隻狐狸掉進一個深坑,他找不到辦法脫身。一隻口渴的山羊經過,也來到這口井邊,看見狐狸,問它井裡的水是否可口。狐狸裝做很高興來演示當前的困境,狐狸大肆誇贊水有多好,說水非常棒並鼓勵山羊下井。山羊只顧解渴,想也沒想就跳到井中,但當它急於喝水的時候,狐狸告訴它它們的所處的困境並提出了一個逃脫的建議。
「如果」它說,「你將你的前腳搭在牆上並彎下你的頭,我踩著你的後背跳上去,然後來救你。」山羊真的同意了,狐狸踩著它的後背,然後踩住山羊的腳穩住身體,他安全的到達了井口並且盡快逃跑了。當山羊責罵它沒有信守諾言的時候,他回到井口大聲喊到:「愚蠢的老傢伙!如果你的智慧能象你的鬍子一樣多,在你沒想到怎麼上來之前你就不會下來了,也不會把你自己暴露在沒有辦法逃脫的危險之中了
三思而後行